Thursday, May 1, 2008

Am I 'posed' to make my bed?

Kate has picked up on the boys having to do 'chores' like making their beds (probably because I have to remind them several times each morning). One day she asked me if she was 'posed' to make her bed. Of course I said yes. This morning she came out of her room with a bright smile and said "Mommy, my bed looks sooo pretty." This is what I came into. Her version of making the bed. Not bad, I can live with that.
The other hilarious thing she did this morning was look at herself in our big hall mirror and say "I look like Grandpa." I'm sure it's the plaid button-up shirt. He always seems to be sporting one. Luckily not in pink gingham! Funny that she made the connection.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute.
When did she move into a big bed? Does she sleep in it? I am not looking forward to switching Ella.

Collings said...

I've added you to my link list..I hope that is OK!

Onica said...

Hey, that's pretty good for her first time!