Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness

Do they call it this because it make all of the wives go mad? I was talking to a friend today who was complaining about all of the basketball constantly on her TV and I agree (and it's only the first weekend!) I'm thinking the next time I plan a girls trip it's going to have to be March, or wait there's always the baseball playoffs in the fall, or football in the winter.... Actually, I must say, Rick doesn't watch nearly as much sports as he used to, or could. I just hate the noise (that's what it sounds like to me). Thankfully we have slingbox so it's mostly contained to the office.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ahhh, March Madness...I could live without it but I don't think our husbands ever could! I remember when Mike & I were first married and Mike decided we should cancel cable TV so we could save money. That lasted about 1 month, because then he remembered it was March Madness and couldn't live w/o his cable TV.

Onica said...

Oh, March Madness... my nemesis. Usually basketball isn't on much in the house. But let me tell you when March comes around it is 24/7. And I swear if I have to pop onto my computer and see another bracket I might scream.