Saturday, July 11, 2009

Camp

It was a week of Boy Scout Day Camp, with an overnighter Friday night for Tyson. He came home with some great projects: a gumball machine (a popular one with the siblings- luckily I haven't found one in Paige's mouth yet), a leather wallet, and a wooden stepstool (something I've wanted for the kid's bathroom for years.
And Bradley and Kate went to Bible Camp at the local Methodist church. They had a great time making projects, singing, and playing games. It closed with a nice performance (a little more rock and roll than they are used to, but cute), and picnic lunch.
And as for Mom, I went shopping! I mostly just looked, but it was great to get out of the house a few times.
(Any one with photos of my children during these events, feel free to email them!)
Now we're off on vacation!!!

0 comments: