Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Still Believe

Our German Pancakes were atleast 12" high, but by the time I grabbed the camera they had fallen, but they were still delicious. No, we didn't eat first...but the kids slept in until 8am:-).

Tyson trying out the wii. When asked what he had to say about receiving it he said he was speechless.

Bradley showing off his Bakugan. When asked what he thought about getting the wii, he said "I would have screamed, but there were too many people watching."

Paige was happy with her little red purse from her stocking, until she got ahold of Kate's FurReal and wouldn't let go for me to get it out of the packaging.

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 8am. That's what a new Barbie can bring I guess.
Wii had a very merry Christmas this year.
The next day we went to my parents house. I told Tyson that I still believe,because I got what I wanted for Christmas this year, a new laptop! (Thanks Mom and Dad)

0 comments: