Monday, February 22, 2010

Bargain Shoppers Lottery

I am admittedly a bargain shopper through and through. I pretty much don't buy anything unless I feel like I'm getting a deal. In fact one of my new favorite websites is Common Sense With Money. I love Craigslist, garage sales, Ross, Target/Kohls clearance, the list goes on.

But today, my friend Tia and I got a great deal at Fred Meyer. We had picked out some earrings that were supposed to be 70% off clearance. Already a super deal at only $.99. But when we got to the register she had a pair that rang up for $.02! We had a little celebration-you'd thought we'd won the lottery- and then the gal rang me up and mine came up the same price. Grantid they were only $5 earrings to begin with, but still, that was 99.6% off. Probably my best deal ever! Cool, I'll wear them with pride!

0 comments: