Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Spring Chicken


I was planning a trip to the zoo with my family, but we spontaneously decided to pull the boys out of school an hour early to join us. It was a fun surprise. Good thing we took the boys out of school early... otherwise they might have missed out on their gravity lesson...
We went to the Woodland Park Zoo with my brother, Brian and son Zachary, Michelle and Spencer, and my parents. A little role reversal I'd say.
Just monkeying around.
It turned out to be a cool but sunny day. A lucky break in a crazy spring season of downpours.

The most entertaining animals of the day were the monkeys. There were two of them playing/fighting for a burlap bag. It was so funny to watch. There was quite a crowd all roaring when they would tease and bat at each other.
Cousins Spencer and Zachary with Kate.

This peacock certianly wasn't afraid. She put on quite a show.

0 comments: