Sunday, September 19, 2010

Seaside Oregon

My two cousins from Utah and my sister, along with our parents spent a few night together at the Oregon Coast. The temperatures were cool, but it was fun to get together in a place we remember spending time as children. It was fun to have all 12 of our kids get to know each other better and reminisce.We enjoyed climbing the 'Column' and riding a trolley in Astoria.


An eternal family. Neighboring Cannon Beach was the most beautiful.

Playing on the beach. Bradley followed the tradition of being buried in the sand. Despite the wind, we roasted hotdogs and marshmallows.


My cousins, Melanie and Lori, and my sister, Michelle, and I.




Kate and Paige digging for treasures.




We went on a truck tour of Fort Stevens. We also frequented the $.75 Tillamook ice cream shop on the cute downtown boardwalk of Seaside. We even got to go to dinner without the kids one night, thanks Grandma and Grandpa.



0 comments: