Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunny Slidewaters

It was definately our nicest day at Slidewaters ever. The weather was perfect, the lines were short, the kids were easy, and we bought tickets ahead of time that included lunch, score!Hardly saw the big boys.

Got my best 'air' ever, and recorded on film. Was proud of myself until I was informed that I am supposed to lift the mat up too!


Check out these cool dudes!

Not so cool now! When you fall off your tube, oops.

It took some convincing, but Kate warmed up to some of the big slides. I took her on an intertube slide and was nervous she was going to fall off. As we're bobbing up and down, racing around the corners she says 'don't worry mom, we're ok'.

And little Paige must have ridden the littlest baby slide 150 times. We'd catch her at the bottom and she'd tottle up to the top all by herself and go again, and again, and again.
She was a trooper going on our laps on the bigger slides too.

0 comments: