Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Eventful Night

This morning I was so tired when I left for the gym that I thought I was forgetting something as I went into the garage.  Nope, keys check, cell phone check.  As I climbed into the car I realized I didn't have any shoes on!  I was also distracted because I was still laughing at Paige who had come into our room and said "Who shotted my door?  I was scared of the dark."  Our smoke dectector in our bedroom was 'chirping' all night.  Rick thought it started at 4am.  I thought it started at midnight.  Anyway, at 6:45 I stood on Rick's shoulders to get it down (14' ceilings in our bedroom) and it came crashing to the floor...luckily missing Rick's head, but waking Paige who thought her door was being shot through!  All three of us are a little tired today..luckily the rest of the family didn't hear a thing. 

0 comments: