Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Alright, here we come

As I was finally studying some other blogs in preparation to finally start my own, what happens? a 'blogging moment'. I've been trying to figure out how I will have time for a new hobby that seems it will take a lot of time--I think I'm on to it. Ignore the kids while you blog, they make a mess, you blog it.
Here is Kate 'cleaning the toilet' and finally yelling "Mom, I need you reary bad. Big water!" The pictures really don't do the mess justice. Her new habit is using the rest of the roll if left unattended while wiping. So much for potty-training saving you money!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you finally started. It looks great! Feel free to neglect your home and children for a few minutes everyday! I'd love to keep up on your family with pictures.