Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Snooze!

There a few types of people out there when it comes to waking up in the morning. There are alarm clock folks, and those who just wake up on their own. Well, I certainly don't wake up on my own (though it's usually one of the kids, not an alarm clock). With those that use alarms, some people just pop right up at the first sound, or there are the snoozers. I try really hard to be just a 'one time snoozer', but I certainly fall into the trap of hitting it more than once. In fact, my college roommate Becky, will attest she threw things at me more than once to get me out of bed so I would stop the incessent snoozing. I still use an alarm clock on Sundays to make sure I get up on time. This past Sunday I did hit snooze a few times. Then Monday morning when I woke up, I tried to hit snooze button and then realized it was Paige waking me up, couldn't snooze her!

0 comments: