Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Festivities 2008

Maple Valley Community Creche Exhibit

Singing along at Renton Clam Lights after the boat parade.Kate and Megan dancing and singing with Grandpa. Riding on the train at the Maple Valley Holiday Festival.
Kate enthralled by Santa (Father Christmas).
Garden d'Lights at the Bellevue Botanical Garden.
This is my personal favorite holiday display. There are 500,000 lights!
It was a beautiful night, we didn't even need coats.
Kate loved the snow princess at Snowflake Lane in Bellevue.
We have had lots of cousin bonding time over the past few weeks.
Paige still sleeps alot, but she did perk right up when the drummers came by during their street parade on Snowflake Lane.
We've had a lot of fun enjoying the areas' many festivitites (all free of charge) by night while putting new molding throught the downstairs of our house by day (thanks Dad!). It's been a busy week and a half!
We had Thanksgiving dinner at my sister Michelle's house in Maple Valley. I spent the weekend helping my brother Brian and his wife Jessica scrapbook their wedding, it turned out beautiful, I wish it were mine. For the first time in my life, I didn't go shopping on Black Friday. I take that back, we did go to the Supermall that night as a family. I just didn't get up at 4am to go all over town getting the 'deals'.

3 comments:

The Nits said...

You have been busy, but it looks fun, We have to try the botanical garden this year. -Samantha

amy welch said...

Looks like you guys are doing great! I can't believe Paige is already 7 weeks old. You have the cutest little family.

Rebecca said...

You guys did pack in a lot of free fun activities! We missed you shopping this year. Maybe we'll get you out again next year!