Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our Little Leaguer

Tyson has had a great time playing Little League this year. Rick is his Manager (coach). He has improved in hitting, done well as catcher, and started some pitching. Their team has had some tough loses, but some big wins. It's been really fun and exciting to watch, especially when it's sunny! It's also been fun to watch Rick as a coach. He hasn't coached since Bradley was 3 (soccer). It's a great age to work with because the boys are serious, but teachable. Rick has loved doing it.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You guys have been busy!

How cool that Rick is coaching! I bet the parents love having someone as good as Rick coaching (I know we would!). It is SO much more fun to watch baseball when the boys are older and more serious. We are really getting into the baseball/softball games and I love watching. There are some really intense plays.

Tyson is really good at the piano. Are you still teaching him?

Love the little girls in the talent show. That is going to be quiet the group in 10 years :)

To answer your question about DC...I am about 6 hours south of DC. If you ever come back and have more time I'd love to drive up and meet you :)

This summer I am going to be in WA from July 20 to August 4. I would LOVE to see you, maybe hang out at the park or something. I am really looking forward to being back there, I miss so many things about that place.

Amanda said...

* quite * NOT quiet...that group is probably anything but quiet :)