Sunday, May 9, 2010

Talent Show Highlights

Our Primary had a Talent Show. Kate, Bradley and Tyson all performed. Tyson decided to play the trumpet this time. He played 4 songs he learned in band at school. He had to rush off to a baseball game afterward.Pretty in pink.

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" dancers: Taylor, Sydney, Kate, Susie, and Ella. My friend, Kristen, a dance teacher, choreographed the dance.
Kate did better in the dress rehearsal, which I didn't record. I had forgotten to tell Andrea, the girl who was running the music that she needed to fade it out at the end. So the girls just kept spinning and spinning.
"Be a Friend" dancers: Tyler and Bradley. They choreographed most of the dance themselves. These are two boys that wouldn't even speak in the microphone at church until a year or two ago. I was so proud of them.
One of their signature moves.
Paige loved watching, on my knee.

It was a lot of fun, I was proud of all of them, I know how hard it is to get on stage in front of people (we had an audience of 50-75 people). For Bradley it was a little easier since I promised him $5 =-).

0 comments: