Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Valentine's Day on the Slopes

Although we don't work for Boeing, we do enjoy their perks every once in a while. We went night skiing at Snoqualmie Pass for $10/each (normally $30). Luckily that's all we paid since we left early (a first for me) with dripping gloves and wet bottoms. That was an uncomfortable ride home! I guess I should expect to ski in rain living in Seattle, but I never had before. Miserable! That being said, the first two hours were perfect and it was well worth it. We had great company. Rebecca and her boys and my sister, hubby, and daughter. We also brought along another guy friend who put up with all of us and the kids. Maybe the propane fire will dry our soaking gloves.....no such luck!

Bradley chillin' on the lift after Tyson and Christian ended up on the one behind.

Happy Valentine's Day sweetie!

0 comments: