Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Paige Award

Paige had been feeling bad and said to me one day "I never get a trophy".  It was very sad and cute.  So one Sunday afternoon she got the Paige Award.  The kids had a room cleaning competition and she came down quickly and declared herself the winner.  I was prepared with a trophy nearby (a freebie from Grocery Outlet!).  She was so excited when we gave it to her, it was adorable.  She loved that thing and carried it everywhere, till the head completely bobbled off.

People ask if they're twins...and not just when they're dressed alike.  Paige is only a few inches shorter and 5# lighter.  But Kate is 6 going on 16 with big teeth coming in so I can't tell them apart...usually!

1 comments:

Carly said...

Oh my gosh, I was laughing out loud because it was so cute and funny! Love the comments from the cameraman too! :)