Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Yet another Halloween Party!

I was able to rope Grandma and Grandpa in for some help at Kate's school Halloween Party that I was in charge of.  Grandma headed the bingo station, grandpa was at M&M counting, I did the spider hats, which were a big hit (they also had oreo spider make-and-eats).


 Because we hadn't celebrated enough...we headed down to Kent Station for $2 Chipotle (which is the only way I got G & G into a costume!), and trick-or-treating for the girls.
 By evening I didn't care what anyone wore we'd dressed up so many times...
 My porch did look great with our bed pumpkin carving success ever.
 The loot always bring a smile...look closely at all the full-size candy bars...who are these people?

And the candy lasted until Spring since most of it was hidden in Rick's office for months.  The kids forgot about it after a few days.

0 comments: