Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy 60th Mom/Grandma

Happy Birthday!!

It's the big six-o. You sure make 60 look good. I'm thankful to have such and active, giving, and stylin' mother! It's a blessing to be able to live so close. I'm so thankful for how generous you've been in watching my kids whenever I wanted/needed it. You've been a great example of a mother-loving, giving, and teaching. Now with number four on the way I appreciate everything you've done even more!



The kids and I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. Here's some tributes the kids made when asked what they love about Grandma.

Tyson: "She lets us use her key to get into the pool. And she gives us a whole bunch of free stuff."

Bradley: "She's nice. She buys yummy cereal. We get to go to her store and pump up balloons and eat m&m's. And tell her I can whistle."

Kate: "I like going to her house. I like going to her house, alot." Is that all? "Yeah, that's good."

Me: Shopping, decorating, cooking, or just chatting. Hope you've having a great one!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aren't moms great!