Thursday, October 9, 2008

Introducing our New Arrival Paige Elizabeth

Another chubby Wenger baby....
Just a quick note for now. She was born on her due date, 10/8/08 (unprecedented in our family!). She was 8# 9oz and 20 inches long. So she is a little bigger than Tyson was, but smaller than Kate and definitely Bradley. We think she's perfect of course! We've been around and around with her name, but finally settled, although Kate and Bradley still aren't convinced. Kate keeps saying she doesn't like it, and finally said "fine, you call her Paige, I'll call her Sadie!" She's eating and sleeping well, and I'm feeling as good as one can for two days postpartum. More updates to come.


5 comments:

amy welch said...

Hooray! I love the chubby babies. That's the only kind we get around here too. She is sooo dang cute.

Rebecca said...

I love the name! She looks perfect and so small. I guess Taylor is getting out of the baby stage and into the toddler one so seems huge in comparison. But I'm happy with her and feel no cravings for another one :) Enjoy her while you can.

Onica said...

The name is super cute! She's so adorable. I just love her cute cheeks. How are you?

Jen said...

Congrats on her arrival! She's BEAUTIFUL!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! I LOVE her name. What an obedient baby, born on her due date :)
When your feeling up to it I'd love to hear the birth story.