Saturday, October 18, 2008

More Pictures of Paige


Kate shared her dollies with Paige, which is just one of the many nice things she's done for her sister, like putting doll pillows behind her head, and carrying her halfway across the family room. She always has a good intention, unfortunately it's not always appreciated.



Things are going well, but I'm pretty sure that's because my parents are still here to help. My dad has built storage in our garage, yea, just what we needed with another baby in the house. And my mom has cleaned and made wonderful meals etc etc. Wow, thanks a million for all your help. I'm sure glad I planned this baby right after my dad retired (not really, but it sure did work out perfectly).
I haven't seen the kids off to school yet. But I have seen the scary outfits they have come home in. After Friday I had to insist they come in and show me what they have on before they leave, Grandma is too nice!
Reality is yet to come!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

She is adorable! I don't know why you are worried about your parents leaving, after all it sounds like Kate is a "wonderful" helper :)

I hope the coming weeks are easy for you.