Monday, February 16, 2009

From 'little pumpkin' to 'big mama'

Paige at 4 months.

Mom and Paige on a Sunday afternoon.
They love her more than she loves them, can you tell? Paige had her 4 month well-child check-up and that's when her nickname changed. She seemed like she was big, but I was suprised when the numbers came in. She is 15# 70z which is the 86 percentile (Kate was 13#) and 26" which is the 95 percentile (Kate was 23"). She's about the size Bradley was, and a little bigger than Tyson at the same age. She's been growing out of clothes quickly, basically skipping 3-6 months. I'm sure her large size won't last (I was big too, and look at me now), but we're enjoying it for now. (We love chub).



2 comments:

Rebecca said...

She is a little chunck and tall! I wonder if it will last?

Wenger Family said...

HIGHLY doubt it!