Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Rick doesn't always put the kids to bed when I'm gone for the evening, but they're usually asleep when I get home. This was Kate's latest. Can you tell she's been winning the war of what to wear lately????? Actually she's usually dressed up like some sort of princess or ballerina. Sleeping Beauty being her favorite because of her pink dress and 'blong' (long blonde) hair, like Kate's. At church today Kate pointed out "There's the princess" during sacrament meeting. A neighbor girl that wore her homecoming dress to church last year. And last night she found the Lawrence Welk show on TV and loved watching the princesses and their princes, as she called them, dance and sing. (Gotta love those matching peach tuxes!) I hope she never leaves the princess stage, it's wonderful.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

So cute!

This is such a fun age. I love their little personalities and the funny little things they say and do.

The Nits said...

I think that kind of "day out" is the only kind my family has. I never would have had the presence of mind to go to DI though, nice "newdea." -Samantha