Sunday, October 18, 2009

Final Moments of Summer Fun

The snails were out one night, more than we've ever seen. Bradley, Kate and Jeff caught 14 easily. They had a great adventure in the dark. Luckily we snapped a few pictures, because by morning they were all gone, but not forgotten.


Kate recently learned how to write her name, and thus is autographing everything. This being our cooler.
I let her play in the van one day during a baseball game and when I got back in she had written 'mom' on the steering wheel. Great. When I inquired she replied, "well, it's yours." What could I do but laugh (to myself of course, as to not give permission for future misdeeds).

It was a summer of nighboorhood hot tubing. All the boys would throw on a suit and go from tub to tramp, back a forth. It was great to keep them active and busy.



Then there was the afternoon that Bradley let Kate do his hair. It was actually quite cute. I'm sure he'll love this picture in 10 years!
It was definately time for the Kent School District Teachers Strike to be over. Get these kids in school!

0 comments: