Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Four by six

Here's the first 'friend survey' I've ever answered, thought I'd post my answers too. To be saved for posterity in my printed version (at the end of the year).

Four places I go to over and over:
Ross, Fred Meyer (gotta love playland!), my parent's house for holidays and summer swimming, primary

Four people who email me regularly:
Michelle, Nancy Fletcher (primary), Kohls (gotta get off that one!), Walgreens (thanks for the free prints yesterday!)

Four places I like to eat:
Subway (can't beat $5 12"), Claim Jumper, Azteca Taquiera, Baja Fresh, oh and my mom's house she makes great food.

Four places I would like to be right now:
Hawaii (four weeks!), Caribbean, a spa, shopping without kids

Four people I think will respond:
Becky, Lori, Michelle, JoLynn

Four TV Shows I watch all the time:
ER, Extreme Home Makeover, Oprah's Big Give, Oprah sometimes

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hawaii again!? Are you taking the whole family this time?

Wenger Family said...

Uh, no. We're going with my family. My sister and hubby and single brother. Yea, so the kids are a little jealous!