Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kid Photography





Here are some selections of photography from our digital camera. I find that about 90% of our pictures are taken by the children. Now that our camera is starting to make a clicking noise when it turns on and off, I think it's time for this habit to stop. It also makes finding the photos I have taken very laborious. On the flip-side, they are somewhat interesting. A fresh perspective. Below is my favorite. I'm not sure how that was taken. Or maybe our blinds are growing hair. I don't clean them as often as I should!

3 comments:

The Nits said...

I just need to know which one of your children is being translated in the hand picture? You are obviously doing something right. Samantha

Wenger Family said...

Tyson of course. Yea, I thought that was pretty cool.

kelly said...

those pictures are awesome- lucy has recently discovered the camera as well. i'm trying to find my old digital camera and just letting her go at it.