Thursday, April 3, 2008

Good Mom, Bad Mom???

So tonight I was trying to serve a quick and easy dinner because I was hosting a get-together later and wanted to kitchen to stay clean. Tyson was hungry right after school so I served him up his pork sandwich (on a whole wheat bun), and he replies "is that all, because I like tomato or spinach on my sandwiches?" I thought 'am I bad for serving him an all meat sandwich (I hadn't pulled out the carrot sticks yet), or was I impressed that he was atleast requesting tomato and spinach (which Bradley is always excited about, because I've told them it's a SUPERFOOD.)
??Not sure,
Angie (Mom/R.D.)

1 comments:

kelly said...

definatly a good mom! tyson's request only goes to show that he's used to getting the good stuff- i love the idea of selling food to kids by calling them "super foods"- i'll be incorporating that... right now i just tell lucy that they're princess food- but something tells me jett won't buy into that as well (per your previous post about boys and girls, i can already tell he plays with his toys in a boy kind of way- funny)-