Monday, June 29, 2009

Double Digits

Tyson is excited to a 'tweener'. I'm not sure how I feel about that. But for now, he's a wonderful boy, that is so helpful and peacemaking. I wouldn't trade him for anything.

For Tyson's 10th birthday we had decided to go the the Museam of Flight, since he was wanting to learn more about how airplane's fly after we flew to Texas. I made him the traditional cut up cake.

He got a footfall jersy for his favorite team, the Steelers.

It was such a beautiful day outside, and all of his friends were outside playing, so at the last minute we decided to through an inpromtu party.
I made some food and we invited anyone who was around.


Rebecca Gealta had organized some water games for scouts that night, so she brought them over at a moments notice.

The did a bucket brigade, water balloon tosses and then just an all out water fight.

It turned out to be a really fun party. I loved it because there were no invitations, pre planning, thank you cards, or worrying about who to invite, just fun, fun, fun, until a storm blew in at about 8:30 and we all felt like we were in Kansas!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

What a fun impromptu birthday party.

I love the cake, great idea!