Monday, June 29, 2009

Meridian Mini-Marathon

This is the first year our whole family joined in the race. It's a 2.6 mile fun run around a country club. It was the 30th year our school has done it.

Ready to go at the starting line-up.
Tyson came in first place in his 9-year old male category with a time of 20:15 (that's 7:52 minute miles).

Bradley came in 3rd for the 7 year old males with a time of 30:23.Rick of course beat us all, so he was the photographer.
And I came in first in my category, the pushing a 60 pound stoller category, with a time of 31: 15. Oh wait, they didn't have that category. I couldn't believe I was the only one pushing a stoller. Thanks to Rebecca for helping me push it up that first hill, and for Tia for haning in there with me.
Paige sitting pretty.

Kate comparing prizes, the important part! Actually she did get out and jog a little bit, it was cute.

0 comments: