Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Hairstyles

The only downer of our trip was an affliction of head lice. I discovered it in Texas, after Tyson's head started itching like crazy. I called Rick to inform him, and he verified two cases at home. We spent the remainder of the week calling back and forth commiserating about lice eradication.

Rick gave Bradley a 3/8" buzz.
Tyson and I in the men's bathroom in Walgreens. After purchasing the treatment we proceeded to wash his head twice in the bathroom right before graduation. We dried his head with paper towels and bought him a new t-shirt. Later in the week we gave Tyson a buzz, but not as short as Bradley's.Luckily, Kate's case wasn't as bad, but with all of the new hair do's she apparently decided to have one too. (The clothes didn't recover and my bathrug had to be flipped.) After 9 days, and 90 lice checks, and 900 loads of laundy, I think they're gone, thank goodness. Hope we don't have to do that again.

0 comments: