Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Antics of a 3-year old

A few stories about Kate's latest happenings:

Mom, what color is my tounge?
Red?
No, it's black from my soda.
Where to you get that?
The garage.
HOW DID YOU OPEN IT?
She pulls a butter knife out of the drawer!?


Buckled in her carseat outside of TOP she says:
Mom, can you smell my gum?
No.
I got gum from the store.
Where is it?
Behind my back.
Unbuckle, walk (or waddle in my case) back into the store to pay for the gum. This similar thing happened twice in about a week. I am getting sick of paying for overpriced TRIDENT!

Do you think you can share your bed with Grandma and Grandpa when they come to visit?Yes, Grandma with sleep on the floor with a pillow and blanket and I will sleep in the bed with Grandpa! (Grandma wasn't too happy when she heard was getting the shaft!)


But how can I resist her. She's gotten really into her hair lately, she can even brush it all out herself. The other day she asked if I would put curls in her hair. OF COURSE! Then in the middle of her hair curling she said, and can you paint my nails too. What a girly, girly. And I love it!


I found her on the couch the other day just reading her scriptures.

0 comments: