Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First Day of Preschool


Kate, Sydney Gealta, and teacher Tia Cragun.
Having fun already.

Kate still has 3 years before she goes to Kindergarten (darn September birthday!). But I signed her up for a little preschool called Mom's Day Out. It's at a local Methodist Church. It's just one day a week for 3 hours. I thought it would keep her busy since her brothers are in school all day and she gets a little bored at home all of the time.

When I told her that her teacher would be Tia Cragun, our friend and neighbor, she said, "What? Tia isn't a teacher, she's a MOM! I want a teacher like Bradley." (?).

She loved the first day and told me all about it, including that she had not touched anyone as I had instructed her. Then a few days later she said. "The boys go to school all of the times. I want to go to preschool all of the times."

0 comments: