Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Thanks to Rebecca Gealta you all get to see my house, lived in. I was supposed to take pictures of ten things just as they are. Good thing Rick just charged the digital camera battery or I would have been tempted to cheat. So here they are:

1. Kitchen sink: It is amazingly empty at 6:30 just after dinner. I don't usually get the dishes done that quickly, Rick even commented that the kitchen looked nice when he sat down. I lucked out! I even cooked a real meal, zucchini crescent pie with watermelon and cinnamon bites for dessert. Umm, delicious. Probably my favorite summer dish-thanks to my sister for the zucchini.
2. The toilet: the toilet itself, clean. Can't seem to figure out what to do with the hair stuff on the back, I guess I'm for convenience right now. And the plunger, a big pet-peeve of mine, but I get in trouble when I move it.
3. The laundry room: Too bad I didn't take this picture an hour ago before I started. The piles are all the new baby clothes that I just got out of the shed last night. The pile on the dryer is sad, but the garage is such a mess and so full I can't seem to get stuff taken out there, plus I'm in the middle of a few spray painting projects and of course ran out of paint.


4. The fridge: Full as usual, does need a wipedown, but it's too full!
5. Kids and Spouse: Bradley and Rick are at soccer practice. Tyson in one of his favorite spots. He loves to check scores on MLB.com and his email. I think this time he was actually researching a homework question.
Is that a sweet headband or what? Kate found that in the baby clothes bin and it's the second day in a row she has put it on herself. Last night she was holding up a shirt to my stomach to see if it would fit the baby!? A snack upstairs, of course against the rules, I caught you Kate.
6. Favorite shoes: Today was our first cold day so my slippers had to make the list. I live in them all winter long. The other two are my newest, so most favorite. And I got them for $4 and $7 respectively, not bad ehh?

7. Favorite room: I picked this because it's the most recently completed. It's bright and cheery.
8. Dream Vacation: I'm going to have to go with Carribean Cruise also because a dream vacation has to be warm and we've just been to Hawaii twice and Cancun in the last 18 months.
9. My closet: This is not fabulous. My excuse is that I'm pregnant so it's very overstuffed. Not for long, yea!!!
10. Self-portrait. Can't wait for that haircut next week.
Ok, here's the real self-portrait. I don't think I've taken any pregnancy pictures. So for the record, here I am at 37 week. And yes, I'm ready.
So that's it for me. I tag JoLynn and Bethany, let's see it girls, RIGHT NOW!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the peak :)

I must have your recipe for the zucchini dinner. In fact if you put out a cookbook I'd be first in line to buy it!

You look great, all baby! A few more weeks, hopefully she'll turn for you.

Rebecca said...

Thanks for doing it! Everything looks great but it's nice to know that not everything is always "perfect."