Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

These beautiful stawberries cut into hearts are what I came down to for breakfast on Mother's Day, along with French Toast, bacon, and a smoothie. It was a wonderful treat. Thanks kids (and Rick), I sure felt loved. Kate gave me a cute card from her preschool and Bradley gave me some sweet messages with candy from school. Tyson had been sick and missed three days of school so he hadn't made anything. Instead he gave me the gift of service. He willingly set the whole dining room table for dinner. It looked beautiful, thanks!
For dinner we had my parents, Jeff, and the Hatch's over. It was nice to spend Mother's Day with my Mom. Thanks for being such a wonderful example Mom. And thank you to Rick's mom for raising a great son, Happy Mother's Day.

0 comments: