Saturday, May 2, 2009

My new Duds

I ran into Value Village the other day and saw a whole rack of cute jeans that were about my size. I don't usually shop for clothes for myself there, but I have been wanting new jeans for a long time so I figured, why not. It looked like someone had pulled a bunch from the rack, tried them on, and left a stack behind. One pair was my favorite, but I decided I might as well try them all. The pair I liked the best were the only ones that fit. I bought them and then decided I should check online for fun to see how much they were worth since I wasn't familiar with the brand. This is what I found, a used pair on a resale website.

Sacred Blue "Candice" bootcut jeans - $70
SIZE 26 (US 2)


MADE IN: USA
POCKETS: 5
COLOR: dark denim blue
STYLE: wide leg “Candice”
BELT LOOPS: yes
CLOSURE: front zipper with button
APPROX. VALUE: $185.00
Wow, pretty good since the marked price was $9.99, but it was yellow tag sale day, $.99!

2 comments:

Tia said...

I told you those jeans were hot stuff. I'm so jealous you actually got a cute pair of jeans and they were $.99! I will have to continue my search for a cute pair.....

Rebecca said...

I'm jealous too. I'm sure I will never get a cute pair for such a bargain!