Friday, May 1, 2009

It's beginning.....

Paige, my sweet baby, that I have endearingly nicknamed "Pudgy Paige", threw her first fit last night (at 6 1/2 months). She was playing with a paper towel. I wanted to walk away to do something and thought I'd better not leave it in her hands because she'd probably eat it and choke on it. She totally started balling..... Here we go!

Although I call her Pudgy Paige for now, I have promised myself I will not keep it up, because my mom and grandma used to sing to me "Fatty, fatty, two by four, can't get through the bathroom floor, so she did it on the floor." Probably totally unPC now and it always gave me a complex, what do you know, I became a Dietitian.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Pudgy Paige and Tiny Taylor can be best friends...since they weigh about the same despite being a year apart. Her "pudge" is super cute...chunky babies are always cuter than skinny ones.

Tia said...

Don't forget to add Colicky (Cranky) Crew.